Current warming locations in Salem include:
1. Union Gospel Mission -- Men's Shelter
345 Commercial Street NE Salem, OR 97301. Phone: 503-362-3983
Meal: (For Men and Women. Children must be accompanied by an Adult):
* Breakfast: 6:30am; Sunday's 7:30am
* Lunch: 12:00pm
* Dinner: 5:30pm
Services: New Life Fellowship Program, Supportive Services, Transitions, showers to men only, foot clinic, barbershop, and shelter.
2. UGM Simonka Place -- Women's Shelter
River Road N, Keizer, OR 97303. Phone 503-362-7487
Meals: (For Women and Children only)
* Breakfast: 7:00 a.m.
* Lunch: 12:00 p.m.
* Dinner: 5:00 p.m.
Services: New Life Fellowship Program, Supportive Services, Transitions, showers to women and children only. Shelter is provided.
3. Salvation Army Shelter
1901 Front Street NE, Salem, Oregon. Phone: 503-585-6688
Shelter has limited availability (recommended to call beforehand).
Services: Case management and shelter.
4. Homeless Outreach and Advocacy Project (HOAP)
694 Church Street NE Salem, Oregon 97301. Phone: 503-588-5827
Services: Crisis intervention, case management, clothing, meals, laundry, and advocacy.
1164 Madison Street NE Salem, OR 97301. Phone: 503-399-9080
Services: Day Center open 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., one meal served at 11:30 a.m., mailing address, pet food, and resources.
The City of Salem has two warming locations:
* Center 50+, 2615 Portland Road NE, is open until 9 p.m. daily. Center 50+ will be closed Thursday through Sunday this week.
* Salem Public Library, 585 Liberty Street SE. The library is closed Monday, November 23, but will be open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Tuesday, November 24. The library will be closed Thursday and Friday this week.
Most Salem area malls can be utilized as warming locations while open.